Thank you for visiting our website..
The website is owned and operated by Chip Holdings Limited (Company Number 6211187) and its related entities.
Your privacy and security is extremely important to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and to handling your personal information in a secure and responsible manner in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Our website will record and track the use you make of our website and certain data items will be collected and used by us in order to provide you final quotations and other online services.
Whilst we have undertaken all reasonable steps to ensure that all information contained in our website is accurate and free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of information on our website. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that our website, or websites of those linked to our website, will function as intended, be uninterrupted, or will be free from viruses. You should take precautions.
Within our website, there may be links to other websites or applications which are owned and operated by entities that are independent of Chip Holdings Limited.
These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not approve, sponsor or endorse these websites, nor information, services, text, graphics, or data which is contained within the websites. We do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy in information or representations made on those websites and we will not be liable for any loss that may be suffered as a result of using those websites.
In using our website, you agree that you will not either directly or via any third party:
1. use our website for any other purpose, other than as a legitimate customer or for a noncommercial purpose;
2. take any action which may disrupt access to; cause damage; or interfere with; the proper operation of our website;
3. take any action that places an unusually large load on the infrastructure of; or bandwidth connecting to; our website;
4. take any action that include the use of any data accumulation tool, robot or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, monitor, or copy any web pages from our website, inclusive of any information, data, graphics or content contained within our website;
5. take any action that involves decompiling, reverse engineering, reverse assembling, attempting to reveal source code or other processes or formulas, connected with our website software;
6. copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or display in public any part or content from our website;
7. link any part of our website without our authorisation and written permission.
1. Copyright on the services, information, text and graphics on our website is owned or licensed by Chip Holdings Limited.
2. No part of our website, inclusive of information, services, text and graphics, and other data may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location, and produced for display in public in any form without our prior specific written consent.
3. "funeralsdirect" is a registered trademark of Chip Holdings Limited.
The law applicable to our website and to disputes arising out of our website is the law of New Zealand. By using our website, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand and any courts which have jurisdiction to hear appeals from such courts.
We only provide information on our website about products and services to enable you to build your funeral plan and receive and select (if you wish to do so) a quote. We provide three (3) quotes which are best suited to your requirements. If you are considering taking up an option and engaging a funeral home, you should ensure that you are satisfied with your selection. Our website enables you to obtain a quote at a price fixed for six (6) months. We have no obligations or responsibility, for the provision of products and services you select with any funeral home.
Our website does not claim to provide you with any advice of any kind. Our website and the information it contains does not take into account your particular financial position or requirements. You should always seek advice and undertake your own investigations before acting upon any of the information contained on our website.
You can create a binding funeral plan with a funeral home of your choice at a price fixed for six (6) months and there is a short process.
You select the products and services that you would like to make up your funeral plan. We link you to three (3) quotes based on the information you have selected.
You can exit our website and save your quote information at any time. Your quote and the information you provide will be stored for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
You may be contacted either by email, sms, telephone or all three (3) at any stage during the online quote process to finalise your preferred funeral options and plan. Our online assistant will assist in answering any questions within 24 hours where able that you may have in relation to any funeral options or quotes that you may be interested in obtaining. They will provide information or connect you with the funeral home to which you have an enquiry or have requested a quotation.
Your quote is only valid when you select the quote and funeral home you wish to purchase from.
You will receive confirmation of your selected funeral plan, funeral home and your quote by email. Please contact us immediately if
you do not receive confirmation via our website following your selection.
Your selected funeral plan, funeral home and quote details are provided to the funeral home who will contact you directly. Upon making your selection, that funeral home will be bound to its quote for a period of six (6) months.
We are under no obligation to determine the authenticity or investigate whether authority has been provided from persons who have transmitted or issued electronic confirmations through our website. We may act on and process all completed confirmations transmitted or issued through our website without further consent from, or reference to you.
All applications for funeral quotes made by our website are subject to and are governed by the normal terms and conditions applying to each product or service requested from your selected funeral home. You should refer to the terms and condition of a funeral home and carry out your own due diligence before making a selection.